Tuesday, November 3, 2009

end of vacation

my last post was about the beginning of my vacation...this post is about the end of my vacation....overall, my vacation was really really good and i truly enjoyed my days off...until i already forgot where i was...hahaha...people told me i forgot because i travelled too much...to me, i tend to remember where i am when im on business trips (i have never forgotten where i am at all when im on business trips!!!) WHY? because i am always stress when im on business trip, constantly doing a mental check that i have done everything that i need to do for WORK...there, how could i forget?! but when im on vacation, i relax my mind...no mental check, no stress, no to-do list, no meetings (or less), no work...just play play play, eat eat eat, sleep sleep sleep...i wish my life could be that simple..hahaha...

now busy with conference calls again...at NIGHT time...just finished a call with my boss...siggghhh..1030pm oledy.... :'( i miss my vacation la

1 comment:

Jenn said...

i'm just as stressful as u when u are on business trips. coz i've to remember which country you are in so i don't call the WRONG hotel :P

yeah, eat eat eat, play play play were fun. but i think i didn't sleep enough when u were here leh hehe...