Thursday, May 28, 2009

not so sure

im not so sure what the title is now..im not sure how sober i am right now but all i know is, i can still type without typo....tonight, it's our last night in korea and my client took us out for dinner to celebrate....either because they are finally free from us or because they just cant bear to see us leave...nvm what the reason is, the truth is, they are bringing us out for dinner finally...after SIX weeks!!! well, i'm not sure how my feeling is now coz i'm trying to just feel neutral abt everything and anything..somehow, this is a very difficult thing to do....well...after x yrs, i finally learned to see something clearly...in people i thought who are close to me....sometimes, i am quite confident in how ppl think of me...whether they like me, they hate me or they are just losers who are trying to take advantage of me...somehow, i keep losing to a battle of some people...and tonight, i did it again...i lost to ppl to kept using me and yet, i treat the person like god...hahaha...how dumb could i be...all along, no matter how bad im being treated, how unfair im being treated...i always take it generously...somehow, i think i owe this person a lot..mayb i did something bad in my past lives, or mayb i am just too naive...im not sure..not sure if u are as "intelligent" as me..treat ur debtor like god...well..tat's how im like all this while..finally, i see the real person behind a "nice" person i thought this person is....our client took us out for really nice dinner...ordered alot of food for us and of coz wine and beer....and this colleague of mine, wanted to protect oneslf..while i understand, but i was being put on the spot by this person while this person just hid in the corner while i battled for my own life...now im not so sober..but am still ok so far coz i managed to "let go" some stuff...thanks to this person of coz....and guess what? as i tried to recall...i just remember how nice i was towards this person...always remember to wait for the person's team for lunch or go home..but never did this person thought of waiting for me for lunch or going home...and even thought of asking me out for dinner only because this person is having dinner alone (fyi, i was so full till i couldnt walk..but never did this person try to understand how hard it was for me to see food that night).....i really felt sorry for myself....for being so naive~~~tell me...am i too nice or just plain stupid? tell me wat u would do if u were me?

6 comments:

Jenn said...

I say, this person (whoever he/she is) is not worthy of your friendship. This bad investment should be written off i reckon.

Invest your time, effort, heart etc in others who treat you like you treat them :)

Tracy said...

人心难测! At least you see the person "real face". Cheer up! This kind of ppl is not worth for your friendship. Sometimes, we will invest in "bad stock". Expenrience will help us to learn how to differentiate good & the bad one! :)

stella said...

有时我们是真心的对待一个朋友,但他/她却当我们是异物. 唉.... 只要我们活得对地起自己的良心,那就活得问心无愧. 他/她,只是生活的一小部份,仿佛是画上的一个污点. 你身边有那么多朋友. 他/她们就像五颜六色的蜡笔. 你的那幅画一定会很漂亮, 污点也看不到啦.

jane jane said...

thanks :') i feel happy to have all of your support..mayb it's not that i'm st*pid..just that i have a kind heart :p and that i treasure my friends... :)

Alicia said...

after this trip, see him or her like glass... dun to be tooo tame...

lj said...

Cos u r like angle mah,therefore always so kind n generous to people. Take it easy, even she/he didnt treasure u, the god above will...n so do we!