Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HK BBQ

my sis and her friends craved for HK BBQ when they were in HK....we had all kinds of food but nothing ordinary...we had indonesian, japanese, dim sum and they were all darn pricy....but really good food...so after so many expensive meals, we decided to go local....so i brought them to a HK char chan teng for lunch...they craved for HK BBQ, so by the time we sat time, after 2 mins, we ordered so much BBQ pork, roasted pork, roasted goose, suckling pig etc etc etc...a BIG plate of bbq stuff came and we gobbled down like there was not tomorrow...hahahaha..and guess what? my sis friend, who is very petite and cute, craved for more bbq pork..so this time, we ordered just only the bbq pork and when the waitress put down the plate..we were all so shocked....this is how it looked like...ALL MEAT but it was superlicious.... :p me in korea now..kinda miss meat...i wanna shallow the picture...hehehe...

3 comments:

Jenn said...

i just licked my monitor. yup, they taste superlicious! hahaha...

No HK trip is complete without BBQ goose & pork!

Tracy said...

my feel hungry now look at my monitor :P

lj said...

drool~~~~