Thursday, March 26, 2009

laugh of the day

Was in Shanghai last week….had dinner at the hotel with my colleague…initially we decided to go to town for dinner but because we had tones of things to do before dinner time, we decided to have dinner at the hotel….so, we stood in front of the restaurants, not knowing whether to have Japanese or Italian…so a very nice lady came to our help and told us Italian is not bad..so we decided to give it a shot…she sat us down in a very nice spot and paid a lot of attention to my colleague and i…not tat we were the only table in the restaurant..there were still other tables…anyway, tat was not the point…so we looked at the menu and ordered our food…then after that I asked my colleague, whether I saw it wrongly, the name tag of the lady is “internet”…we were wondering if that’s her name or that’s her area of responsibility…so we looked at other waiters’ name tags and found tat they didn’t say kitchen or front desk…so that must be her name then…we laughed a bit….during the course of our dinner…friendly “internet” always came and asked how our food was, took our dirty utensils away, giving us bread and explaining the use of vinegar and olive oil….then when I was indecisive about my dessert choice, she came to my rescue again..so we both thought her service was good…just at the end of the meal, a waitress came and passed us an evaluation form….while waiting for the bill, I decided to fill in the feedback….food is good, service is good, choice is good, price is poor (too expensive), portion is ok etc etc etc….i stopped at the last question…not knowing what to say….the form asked: “what do you enjoy most about the restaurant”…..well, my colleague and I both think internet is very friendly and helpful…I wanted to put down “internet’s service is very good”…hahaha..but I felt funny…why on earth would someone called herself internet? She wants to be worldwideweb? Highly computerized? I wonder if there is anyone called broadband or dial up? Hahaha…anyway, I did put down “internet’s service is very good” ….i couldn’t stop laughing while I wrote that comment…interesting name…..

I remember my sis told me that she once met a 米田共 (SHIT) who served her at the front desk…she was greeted by SHIT and my sister was tempted to say, hey shit, I’m good shit. Thanks for your concern shit….i wonder how many times he was being scolded each day…good morning shit, hey shit, oh shit, bye shit, take care shit, thank you shit….i couldn’t stop laughing even as I typed this sentence…I met universe before…storm was another interesting name…one called Wednesday, a guy called lucky and another called crazy…someone called bianbian (:D), hawk etc…I can go on and on and on about interesting and unique names…. :p

Hope i made your day~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha that's funny! probably Internet's parents conceived her over the internet hiak hiak...

I wonder if Shit has a sibblings called Lau Sai or Constipation? haha

Anonymous said...

hhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... LOL... dunno what to say.. i just laugh.... hhaahhaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

siaw hui

lj said...

internet service very good....LOL