Sunday, March 15, 2009

candy

went to taiwan and got these cute candies back...i remember one day in taipei, my friend told me that she bought something interesting and she took it out so excitedly and put in on my hand...and looked at it oddly and thought "oh, it's a packet of sanitary pads with cute cartoon design...but i dono what is so special about it", in order not to "splash her with cold water", i smiled happily back and went, "oh, that's a nice packet of sanitary pads"...then she laughed so hard and told me to look closely, it was sanitary pad mashmallow...haha..now i got her...so before i left taipei, i got myself many packets...i dono why whenever i go to taipei, i would have tonnes of things to bring back..so that time, because of my packed luggage, and didnt want to squash the candy, i put them in a handcarry paper bag along with other candys (condom etc)....to make matter worse, that time i left the paper bag in the airport express train...i was worried and felt depressed coz the paper bag not only contained the interesting candy, it had my other valuable stuff as well...after days of calling MTR lost and found, finally a guy called me and told me that he found a bag and wanted to confirm with me the content..so i said there were candy inside and my other stuff...the guy asked me, there are a lot of sanitary pads in the bag right? i went, no no, those are candy..then he said, oh, so you have a lot of sanitary pad candy right? i said yeah..he said well, this bag is yours then...mayb people didnt want my bag coz they thought it was full of women stuff...hahah..which is good...anyway, im out of topic now..this is just the fate of the candy and they arrived safely after so many chaos and now i gave them to my friends to play with...looks like two of my good friends were enjoying the candy...all the effort was worth it....(Hey LJ and CS, i didnt pose the other photo...you gals would kill me if i did...hehehe)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the 2 promo girls look very professional haha.. but how come not in bikini? haha...

jane, nobody else wants to munch on sanitary pads... well, they 'jao bo' (in cantonese) lah....

Anonymous said...

       ∩
     /  \
     |(・)(・)|
     │    │   / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
     (_人_) < MR.AIDS
    │  V │   \____
    │    │   ∩
    │    \/ ノ
    //       /
   ∪ |  ×  /
     |     |
     |;; i  .;イ
     ノ;; ,.‐ ;;-.;i
   /;;; /' ''   ;;;X
   |;;  ;i;;.. ~  ;;|
   X~ ;i;;; ;;,. ;;;/
    ヽ;;__\_;;/

Anonymous said...

ooi! where is my dai yan fei? copyright ah! wuahaha! ...no lah, i wouldn't kill u if u poss up the other photo...i'll break your neck nia~ :p

Anyway, thanks for the effort to bring them back, now i know how tedious it is. :)