Sunday, October 12, 2008

Real life doraemon

As all of you know, i already moved to a new area...what i haven't told you is that, i have a very nice security guard...as LJ called him "papa guard"....he is an old man from Singapore...the day when i moved in, he asked me where i'm from coz i don't look local...so i told him..."Malaysia"....his eyes lit up immediately and told me he's from Singapore...from them on, he treated me like his daughter....everyday, i go out, he would ask me a few standard questions such as "where are you going?" "have you eaten?" "what time are you coming back" etc....i told LJ about him and she asked me to be careful~~~you know these days, there are a lot of weird news....he could be a psycho..who knows...anyway, he's been nice so far...he knew i just moved in and i havent had a lot of furniture...so one day, he asked me if i want a table....oh, perfect, i was just gonna get a table~~~it was nice of him, so i bought him a bar of nice chocolate as my appreciation....mayb he likes my chocolate :p, he asked me another day if i wanted an air purier....i didnt know how to say no....so he gave it to me and it's now sitting in one corner...what's an air purier anyway? so i returned him my appreciation with a bowl of delicious and hot bak kuk teh soup....and after that, he asked if i wanted table lamps....actually i told him i already had one and just bought one...he insisted that i take them....well, i took them but they are sitting in a corner of my cabinet..they look hhmmm.....well, let's just say, not my taste...i wanted to throw away but i was afraid that he would know...so i kept them anyway....just yday morning, i woke up late...mayb he was worried so he intercommed me and asked if i'm ok..i said yeah...then he asked if i have a fridge..i said yeah, i just bought a small one...then he asked, is it enough for you? i said yeah...then he said actually i have got a fridge here if you want it, u can take it...then i replied, oh, hmmm...shld be ok, i think the small one will do...

if he offered earlier, then i wouldnt have to spend on fridge lo..but nvm la, i don't have space for it anymore...and somemore, i don like second hand fridge..who knows what the previous owner stored~~~~~could be human flesh~~hiak hiak hiak....i told my friend about it and mentioned something i havent really thought about....don't you think papa guard is like a DORAEMON? hehehehe....come to think of it, he does act like one...luckily he doesnt look like one :p thanks papa guard :p

  • this is the table i got....initially i wanted to get a nicer one...but since i already have this, i just bought a table cloth to make it look nicer....
  • this is the air purifier...hhmmm....i don't know what it's for...tat's why it's still sitting at one corner collecting dust....

  • these are the lamps...hhmm....they are sitting in my kitchen cabinet....i don't know what to do with them..anybody wants them?

it's good to have someone to look after you when you are in a foreign country...but the downside is, sometimes i don't feel like going out because i don't really like to answer questions :( one day, i left the country for two weeks without his knowledge, i was so afraid that he would come up and knock on my door to see if i was ok....i must tell him my work schedule then....:p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He probably doesn't know other convenient and cheap ways to get rid of his junks ;p haha, but shouldn't doubt his kindness lah...

Eh, must reject when u have to, otherwise you will end up with 40 boxes of stuff to move next time.. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

use the purifier lah! it can purify dust,little particles, pollen etc in the air, but i think u can change the filter first, i bought one for yk before, but didn't see much effect :p

wah~ next time if u give him 'bak gua' maybe he'll ask u 'i have an unused room, do u want to move in?' mua ha ha!

Jane Jane said...

oh my, i cant imagine him saying that...and i am hoping that he will never say that to me....ooo..is that what it's for? i thought these particles are supposed to make me stronger :p

but i don want to end up with 40 boxes of stuff~~~~~