Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New bags

i have always wanted to get a trolley bag for my laptop...my laptop is d*mn big and heavy and everytime i travel, i felt like my shoulders were gonna fell off my body...especially when i go away for weekend with it and my clothes....felt like i am walking with a big rock on my back....don't i just feel like kung fu panda when he is getting his training? Pain~~~~so i decided to get a bag..it's not easy task...i looked up and down, left and right in philly for a perfect bag..but they are either over my budget or they look ugly..so i decided to hunt in HK....finally, after x days of searching, i found it in Sogo yesterday....so happy....thanks to jenn who also helped me search in kuching, i still found it in HK~~~~ and yday, while i was spending on my bag, i helped jenn spent on her bag too...my friend and i both thought that it's a really nice luggage..what's best is, it's buy one get one free~~~like all other aunty (AKA 师奶), we couldnt stand the temptation....Elle was on offer too and initially, i thought of buying that but after knowing the promotion...i ditched elle and go for these...ta-da...jenn..ur new luggage....

The two black bags behind belong to jenn...and the one in front is my new trolley bag...im so happy~~~ \(^^)/

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wah! Buy one get one free! That is a temptation to go shopping!... haha.. .my laptop also very heavy.. everytime when i go for business travelling.. really hate to bring the laptop along... feel like bring heavey stone.

Anonymous said...

woooo... nice! definitely value for $$! bags are super duber expensive over here!

buying 3 in a row? u just made the sales girl's day :)

Anonymous said...

Hey tracy, may be you could consider getting a laptop trolley bag...i started using it today, i love it...last time i dreaded bringing my laptop back, now i love it...u shld get one to help ur shoulders...money worth investing..

ya, i spent so much tat day..*broke* and i spent even more today *double broke*