Tuesday, July 22, 2008

me and the bonsai

last week, went to 7th mile with mum, jenn and aunt...mum saw from the newspaper that a nursery is selling bonsai at low cost...so we decided to go and explore...might pick up a bargain or two...so after breakfast that day, i drove them to 7th mile....it was a LOOooooong way...but fun..it was hot tat day too...anyway, when we arrived at the nursery, there were millions of bonsai...my mum specifically asked for 榆树 for me。。my mum would have got a 彬树 too if there are any...we chose a really nice bonsai out of millions of them..it does look pretty...esp on my hand...i took the bonsai and walked around the town...practically everyone stopped me and asked me where we got it...oohh...i felt so "flattered"...buwahahhaha....here's the beautiful bonsai tree...but it is not 榆树。。。it is 冬青 instead...dont ask me what it is, coz i really have no idea too...oh, and the following week, my mum got two other bonsai...and this time, they are 榆树 :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, im so jealous because i don't have a tree named after me :/

Anonymous said...

but u have the whole island(or country?) named after u bah... iceland= 'bing' dao

btw, that's 'yu' or 'dong qing'? looks like shui mei to me. pretty though!