Thursday, July 17, 2008

Reminisce

it's been a while since i last updated my blog..it's been dormant for quite sometime..i know some of you are eager to read some updates (*BLUSH*) i didnt update because of the following issues (or excuses :p)
  1. internet in Puchong office is D*mn slow...hence no motivation to update...one photo will take me few hours;
  2. i'm working very hard on my work...no time to play play
  3. after office hour? full of conference calls and da*n expensive to go online in the hotel!!!! additionally, Pyramid shopping mall is just right next to Sunway Lagoon...how convenient~~~
  4. no picture taken in KL....plus my sis and friends don't find it interesting since they know more abt malaysia than me and they eat the food i eat everyday....hence, no motivation again...
  5. that's 3 reasons in item 3!!! hahaha...enough of reasons/excuses :p

Finally, i bluetoothed some of my pictures taken using my mobile phone...and now, just some old photos....this was taken back in Nov/Dec 2007...mayb i didnt tell you this...i went to PARISssssss...hoo hoo...look, i have the best view!!! don envy me...at least i took the liberty to take the daylight picture and night time picture to share with you :) gosh, im so nice (*BLUSH*)

buwahahaha....if you are not fooled by me, you are a genius or i'm a crappy liar...coz i wasnt in Paris...i didnt even have the $$$ to go :( sigh...poor me...at least i got to see the fake one...heheh..the whole world was under my feet and at one glance, i saw the whole world....well, i was in Shenzhen and tat's their theme park....eventhough it wasn't real, i was satisfied :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I commented your blog, but you have a nice idea.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane, i thought hard for a moment when i saw ur pics 'when did jane go to Paris without telling me?!'

mannnn.. i believe too easily! Blahhhh

Anonymous said...

the first thing pop into my mind 'i thought we talked about this thing last week?'...jenn! i have better memory than u! ha ha ha!