Thursday, July 17, 2008

fishy relationship

went out with PH the other night...it has been AGES since we last saw each other...so we ate, we walked, we talked and there, we stopped in front of a fish theraphy shop...FISH THERAPHY? heard of it...but never done it before...after such long walk, we decided to chill ourselves and try it for the 1st time...heard tat it's good for health..but not sure how good...so we went in, chose our aquarium and sat down...naturally, we sat down with the one with lots of fish...at 1st, it felt weird...all the tiny fish swam my way and attacked my feet like hungry ghost...it was really really itchy...i couldnt bring myself to lower my feet down the water...i couldnt stop laughing and screaming...it was fun...

Just after two minutes, all the fish came to me...hhmm..shld i feel flattered because the fish loved my feet and that i had a pair of popular feet? or should i feel depressed coz that means my feet were full of dead skin? whichever reason it was, i felt so "loved"...and my friend? she felt so deserted....i told her that she shld move to another acquarium to get her $$$ worth..so she did...there, she found fish that loved her as much as my fish here loved me..haha...it was fun after 10 mins...aahhh...the effect after 30 mins? clean and peeling-less feet :p

Here's how the fish attacked my poor feet :p it looked like something out from the western horror movie...nyiak nyiak nyiak.... >_<

Here's my poor friend's feet....not so popular when we were in the same acquarium :p

FISHY - LIVE

2 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

haha... your feet must've smelt like yummy crawling worms...

They eat dead skin? ewwww...Are these ikan bilis? tell me if they are... coz i wanna ban eating them liao

Anonymous said...

oh! i didnt know it have come to Malaysia! quick quick steal some back n start the business here in Kuching! we have too many reflexology centre but non of this 'fishology'! big money come~ slurp~