Tuesday, May 29, 2007

RUSH HOUR

Tomorrow, i will be going to Suzhou, Shanghai (yup, travelling again)....i finished my exam today...finally...don't ask me how i did, coz i could go on and on and on complaining....let me be short and concise, it was TERRIBLE!!! out of 6 questions, i could only answer 3 of them....yeah, i wrote whatever i could think of (which also means OH OH) well, quantity doesnt mean quality~~~I just told my friend to let me keep the reference material...touch wood touch wood....after exam today, i rushed to collect my mail before i'm long gone...after that, i rushed to meet up a friend whom i haven't seen for ages...i was glad i could finally make it (am sick of the work-dinner-study-sleep type of life already), then i rushed home to pack...and tomorrow morning, gonna rush to IRD (yes, going to IRD AGAIN!!!) to submit my tax return, then gonna rush home to collect things and rush to airport....yup, my life is all abt rushing these days...how depressing...unlimited things to do with limited time...i wish i had doraemon...the stop clock!!! hehehe...yeah, in my dreams...which reminds me to better go to sleep now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but you are going to meet Jenn and your mum in Shanghai... doesnt it a happy thing?????

Anonymous said...

why you didn't rush to see me? i didn't see u in ages too... :(

when will u be back to hkg?

Anonymous said...

ya, i'm excited abt the meeting :)) i will be going bek at end of june....ina, u were so busy when i was in HK....must meet up