Monday, May 21, 2007

DroooOOoooling~~~

After N days of torture, let me be precise, it's 29 days of torture in India, one would think that the 1st thing i wanna eat is abalone, bird nest or shark fin....guess what, the 1st thing i ate when i got out of india is not those, but bread...ya, you got me right, it's my favourite, KAYA TOAST from ah kun....i had it for bfast, for lunch and for supper~~~~call me crazy, i'm just kaya toast fanatic!!! i remember once i got a set of kaya toast + milk tea + 2 eggs only for SGD0.53 in Changi Airport!! yup, you read correctly, all for SGD0.53 only...can you believe it? that really made my day...it made my grey day seemed so bright, my rainy days seemed so dry...here's the love of my life \(^^)/ (eggs - yum yum with my milk tea) (this is no ordinary toast, it looks simple but yet superlicious!!! once you munch, you cant stop)

1 comment:

Jennifer Kho said...

My favourite!! I almost swallow my computer monitor! hehe