Friday, February 9, 2018

why I just dont know what to write?

I have been wanting to update my blog for a very long time and i have many draft posts that are saved in my draft box that are written half way...but for some reasons, i felt that after moving to singapore, i didnt even have that much inspiration anymore..thus the drop in my post number...

why...whY...wHY...WHY??

is it because i do not think / feel / reflect anymore?

Is it because i'm tired? too busy?

Is it because i don't take the time to remember anything anymore?

Is it because i do not find interest in anything now?

I'm still trying to find the answer.....


2 comments:

jenn said...

Maybe you have stopped using your brain.
Time to re-start it before it's too rusty to function haha

Jane Jane said...

now i know why...i deleted the app on my photo long time ago and now wanted to download it back..then i found that it now cost money...so being money concious, i refuse to pay for it...

i used to be able to write and upload pic wherever i'm moving around and whenever i have inspiration... now i have inspiration and waited till the feeling is gone...u know..as u get older, u started to forget what u wanted to write...so, thus, less post. hehee