Wednesday, February 14, 2018

It's snowing!

A lot of people are amazed at my tolerance level of coldness. In our new office, everyone has to wear a coat, a scarf or a sweater...but for me, i still walk around in my sleeves top... and i even asked the facility person to make my room colder because it is just...... not that cold!

Even in Shanghai when it was 0 degree outside, i still have turn on AC in my office while everyone turn on heat... to me, it felt stuffy and uncomfortable...actually the heat put me to sleep.

People always asked me how a person like u, from tropical country, can stand coldness.... i have a standard reply... because it cost a lot of turn on AC, so my body is in thirst for coldness...somemore, this is free AC...hehehe...

now i'm in Japan...i was told to bring lots of warm clothes because it's very cold.... unfortunately it has not exceeded my tolerance level yet... but i like it when the cold wind hits my face...feel so refreshed. last night in Shibuya, a bit of snow flakes falling...for about 15 seconds but it was so beautiful even in the busy bustle of city :) i wish it snowed~~~

my sister showed us the snowing picture in paris and my nephew was excited...because this is his first snowing experience. how lucky....


His first snow man in 3 years~ looked kinda cute. hahaa.. and my sister said my nephew was really worried that the snowman will be stolen or ran away at night and he kept talking about wanting to check its wellbeing.... what a sweet boy. i hope he will do that for his family in the future.

Our eldest brother was trying to comfort the boy by saying the snowman is very strong and he gave us this picture to show our little nephew... guess what? i think YY was worried about his own wellbeing now than the snowman's...hahaa..why? after you see the picture then you will know what i meant.



>_<


3 comments:

jenn said...

it snowed 3 years ago too in Paris, just a few days before he was born

snow is good because it covers all the rubbish on the road, making the place more romantic and tidy hehe..

yeah, maybe you also have thicker skin or thicker layer of fat hahaha... or maybe your 内心热情如火 thus are able to beat the coldness

Jane Jane said...

like sweeping the dirt under the carpet. hahaha..

i think i just like to have free AC...haha

千寻 said...

'This gal is on fire~ This gal is on fire~' now I know this song is for you. If I were there I think I die a few time already.

Your nephew is still so cute! bad uncle, hope YY didn't have nightmare after seeing that photo.