Sunday, December 31, 2017

Another year gone

tim really flies.. I remember writing one post for every new year eve... it's so fast that it kinda feel scary especially when you see kids growing up so fast.. that means we are growing older~ I can't deny anymore that age is catching up... late nights made me tired and I'm starting to feel some pain on my knees. What's more? I get sick more often :( I used to think I'm a strong person lo

Whatever happened in the past, be it good or bad, they are parts and parcel of
Life. When looking back, they are all the things that make u a good (or bad) person now :p one thing I learned in 2017 is.... changes are constant... it's hard to accept at first but somehow you just need to find a way to accept and move on... moving on part is one that I still need to learn. Haha

My sis and little nephew are visiting now. They add colours and life to our home. Little yang yang is growing up fast and he is really a good boy. He somehow knows he is cute and likeable and he knows how to flung them... he made my parents really happy! I hope he comes back more often.

Here's for all of you out there, wishing u happy new year and be healthy~



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Yeah he knows how his assets and uses them well! Things we all should learn from the little one haha