Friday, December 11, 2015

What does it feel like to be and have a twin

Jenn and I get a lot of questions about what it feels like to be twins and have a twin~ well... Actually I would like to say.....


How would i know the difference when I do not know how it feels like NOT to be twins or have a twin~ well, all I can say from my observation is, it is love and hate just like with any of your siblings... You fight, your argue and you make up. The only difference is, this is more like a natural thing rather than grudges we hold on our heart.. It is already like the way we communicate and resolve things.. Haha.. Our parents and siblings also do not understand us.. They asked the same question... One day my bro asked.. Why u two fight when u see each other and then when you r apart, you keep calling each other?! Hhhmmmm...good question!

No, we don't have same style nor do we have same taste... Jenn is a rabbit and I am a tiger... In terms of the food we like... Jenn's dressing style is more lady and I'm more rough.. Jenn is more noisy and I'm the quiet one.. Jenn is the evil and I'm the Angel~ hehehe

We don't think we look alike, sound alike, have same personalities...

We r two people born on the same day same month same year, share the same parents and siblings, go to same schools, same university, have lots of common friends but we r quite different in someways.. I would say jenn has what I don't have and I have what she doesn't have..


 Thus, Jane + Jenn = perfect person!

3 comments:

jenn said...

"Jenn is noisy and I'm the quiet one... Jenn is the evil and I'm the angel"?? looks who's talking bad about me so openly! It is quite obvious that someone is no so angelic as she said huh? coz angel only sees the good in the others!

yeah, i have what u don't have so u will need me for the rest of your life. buahahahaha

Jane Jane said...

buwahahaha....it's just a description to describe we are not the same..same same but not the same...

haha, u also need me coz i have what u dont have :p

LJ said...

I only have one pair of twin friends so really cannot judge,but still, two of u r equally adorable, kind hearted, clever and inspiring.