Saturday, December 12, 2015

Amnesia

Lots of things happened, lots of people stepped in and out of our lives as we progress with our journey... So much and so many that i feel I have a black hole somewhere in my brain.

I used to think I have pretty good memory that I could memorize all of my classmates' names in classes in order of their seats... And I could remember birthdays and many useless stuff... 

Recently I found it difficult to accept that I have reached an age of memory loss... People I met a year ago are now strangers to me.. I remember their faces but I couldn't put a name and detail to those faces.. Many a times when people called out my name, I just smiled happily with a "HI" (without mentioning their names).. I forget about names of places I had been to, little funny and interesting stories that happened in my 20's, some sad stories of my life etc.. And worst still, I always forgot to pay my bills!

Yesterday I forgot to bring my card right after I had my Ginko porridge :(

Am I normal?


3 comments:

evangeline said...


u r normal ..
i even worse, i forget whether i got brush my teeth in the morning or not when reach office!

Jane Jane said...

你这个是叫不专心吧~~ 呵呵呵

lj said...

Amnesia has always been part of my life, but wait until u have children than u know what is the real deal.