Monday, November 25, 2013

My brain is rusty~



Am preparing for an exam next week.. It has been N years since I last studied and took exams~ gosh, I didn't know how difficult it was back then but it is sure difficult for me right NOW! I still remember I studied for practicing certificates for HKICPA about 8 yrs ago. I didn't know how I passed coz there were 3 to 4 papers I had to sit and they were all in essays! I had to admire myself for passing that. Hahaha

Well, this time the exam I took is long overdue~ because I kept giving myself excuses and were not diligent enough, I dragged and dragged and dragged until I couldn't dragged anymore~ why? Because they r changing the syllabus and if I don't pass or don't take my last paper, I would have to do another two more exams in the future! No more excuses!

Lately I tried to study hard.. Oh boy, I have to say, it was difficult to put my mind to it~ have u ever notice that whenever we are preparing for exams, many things will come to our mind and suddenly we feel like doing everything that we have been putting off for long long time. 

Well, at least during high school time till now, this ALWAYS happened to me. I would imagine myself doing something else and would tell myself that I would do it once my exam is over~ and guess what? I never do whatever I promised myself I would do after exams and if I did, they weren't as fun as I imagined them to be~ haha.. Yup, that's my nature.. Not sure abt you~~

Well, this time is no different.. But now I have to depend on my luck to pass~ lets keep my fingers crossed~ but my uni teacher once said to us "but luck has nothing to do with it!" *hope shattered* T_T

This is my study table~


3 comments:

jenn said...

I know! i'm the same. everything else seems more important than studying when it's time to study hahaha...

http://jenniferkho11.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html

All the best sis! pls take the exam for me~ ;P

baby jane said...

hahaha...we are just giving ourselves some excuses to be lazy...so we day dream and night dream..no wonder we are sleepy. haha..

ya, can..provided if i passed and that you were willing to take a risk. hahaha

lj said...

anything is more interesting than study when we face with exam, even cutting nail seems more important. is thant what u feel? ha~ we all gone through that.

anyway~ still need to kampate! sure pass (tie cloth on forehead)