Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Indon Maid



Dad got a new toy to play from Australia. He loves it so much that he hand carried it back all the way. it's no kidding. it was a big package ah. my dad called it "indon maid"...hahaha...initially when i picked them up from airport, mum said dad got us a new indon maid, i still asked them why need to employ one? not safe and don't know if they steal.... turned out it was an i-robot for cleaning

we were playing with it last week...just trying to see how it does work. wow, it was one of the most clever inventions. you know our house has a step down from the dining room to the living room right? i was playing it in the living room and it seems lost coz we had too many "blockages"...so we tried to moved the blockages around so that it could move freely. then my mum asked me to put it in the dining room so that it could clean the kitchen, dining room and the computer room...i was doubtful about it recognizing the step and might fall down and break it...my mum insisted and said it is more clever than me @_@

after a few struggles, i wanted to prove to my mum that the i-robot is not as clever as me...guess what, it is indeed more clever than me @_@

at one point, the robot was stuck at the door and it screamed "move me to a new location" "move me to a new location"....confirmed! it is indeed more clever than me @_@

3 comments:

jenn said...

haha it's indeed a very clever maid. it can even detect heights and will turn around! COOL!

now we have 2 pets at home. Tiger can look after the house while i-robot can the house. hooray!

LJ said...

Eh! your dad didn't know this robot could be found in kuching as well? need to fetch all the way from australia meh? n it can be purchased from groupon for few hundreds ringgit only oh!

Anonymous said...

Ya, we know. Actually we didnt wanna tell him coz we didnt wanna hurt his feeling. He still felt proud of his purchase and hardwork~

My dad is cute~ haha