Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thanks jenn

I didn't come to the world alone.. I came with jenn and spent xx yrs with her since the day we were born~ we were lucky as we have a partner to play with, fight with, argue with, take adventure together, fight others with, eat with, drink with the day we were born.. We were so close that I remember one time back in x yrs, we were playing at nearby big drain.. At that time we were both small, so a drain just looked so deep and big to us.. Something strike on jenn's mind that evening and she decided to jump in and found out she couldn't crawl up... Out of despair, she cried.. I was too small and strengthless to pull her up but felt bad that she was stranded alone in the drain and something strike my head that I jumped in and "die" with her.. It's like Malaysian version of "u jump I jump"... Hahaha

So we both cried...and after a while, we realized there was no one to come to the rescue so we helped each other out.. Couldn't remember how we did it, but we did it.. Hahaha.. That's funny

Anyway, when jenn found out that recently I have weight problem and everyone was teasing me to go on diet. She felt bad for me.. In order to console me, she sent me this!

Ahhhh, how thoughtful~thanks sis forgiving me excuse to eat more *hug*

5 comments:

jenn said...

ahahaha... i remembered that incident but i thought it's the other way round? doesn't matter, it's the spirit that count right? hehe...

yeah, we are 难姐难妹!

Anonymous said...

Same same la.. U = me, me = you.. Hahaha

jenn said...

look the same, act the same but not the same LOL

lj said...

-.- jenn, u r helping her or make thing worse?

baby jane said...

she is trying to manipulate me and make me fat so that she is the pretty one...haha