Saturday, March 23, 2013

How valuable am I?

As the years go by, I started to understand my "value" better.. Not that I'm expensive or cheap.. Not that I'm valuable... Just something unmeasurable... You might start to wonder what I am blabbing about.. Hehehe.. Let me tell u something~

I had been searching for apartment every weekend lately... I have to say it's not an easy task... This is the kind of pain I have to go through, which may be quite foreign for some of u.. Hehehe.. Anyway, I finally found a place!

The other day my colleague kept saying I'm a grade A lady.. Very popular.. Hahaha.. I hmpf and said well.. I don't think it's true! Now I'm beginning to believe her.. This lady landlord saw me and decided to rent her place to me and is willing to wait for me for two months... I figured out why.

First, I'm a girl... Duh.. That's obvious! Well, they seem to have a perception that a girl will keep her place clean! My own experience is, it doesn't apply to all ladies AKA me! Hahaha

Second, I'm single. They think the utilization rate is lower. Well, partly true but I stay home most of the time!

Third, I look honest and innocent... And of coz kind and nice~ in a good way.., in a bad way may be because I look like someone who could be cheated easily @_@

Lastly, may be I have a stable job...

Haha~ now I'm beginning to like myself more and more... After all, first impression is very important, right?


4 comments:

jenn said...

ya, i also think it's due to the last reason - u look like someone who believes (can be cheated) easily buahahahaha.. but they will learn that it's not when they get to know u better :P

Anonymous said...

Looks can be deceiving. Buwahahahha

lj said...

see! i told u already, your landlord for sure wont want to lose such good tenant! yeah! congrate on confirming your new lovely home~ cant wait to see how r u going to fill it up!

Anonymous said...

It is my current landlord loss lor. Hahahha.. But he is losing money if he continues to rent to me :p