Friday, December 31, 2010

My own treasure hunt

2 months ago, i was busy with packing UP my belongings in HK, 2 months later, i was busy with UNpacking my belongings in Shanghai...honestly, i didnt think i had that many things before (well, i did think why one person needs so much things and thus started to throw away things), it turned out, i still have many many things...34 boxes were delievered to me on monday!!! well, let me clarify, 34 boxes because of the following:
  1. shipping company didnt want to damage my things, so they wrapped my belongings as if they were in winter...their coats were thicker than my coat right now!!
  2. shipping company wanted to organize, so they packed my stuff according to their nature and where they picked them up...naturally, i had many small boxes~~
  3. i just simply had TOO MANY things!!

well, i'm glad my things are here coz they made me feel more homely....i also don't like them here because they messed up and took up my space....but overall, i miss them...ALOT!! i havent had the chance to unpack all yet...these days, i was just opening some boxes to find things that i need...everyday, i feel like i am opening my own presents...everyday, i found surprises....i love the feeling...ho ho ho, xmas is with me for weeks~~~

2 comments:

jenn said...

wah, 34 boxes?!
Happy Treasure Hunting to u worr..

would u know if something has gone missing ah?

lj said...

i bet your house now look like a lego playground, piles with boxes? ha ha~ mind your head!