Monday, January 10, 2011

missing in action

tuan tuan dan puan puan, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, olds and youngs...sorry for not updating my blog often enough..these days, i was exhausted when i get home....and my laptop is super slow at home...plus, my 2gb speed internet is helping with the slowness...thus...lazy to go online and update..but i welcome you to drop by and leave me some messages...so that i know you still care about me~~ weather in shanghai is cold...but my heart is warm..hehehe..i dono what im writing la...i miss all of you~~

2 comments:

lj said...

hello dear~ kuching weather is cold too, it's been raining for weeks, and the market is cold too even though it's just 2 1/2 week from cny, so i am expecting u to bring back your fire back asap, take care! :)

baby jane said...

haha...nice description LJ...unfortunately this yr, im not going back for CNY ar :(....i will miss your guys and CNY...sob sob...will find time to go back and visit sometime soon~~u take care too oh...