Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I was busying with packing my belongings back in Oct to get ready for my move to shanghai...during the packing time, i realized i had many many things...some i need, some i dono i had, some i don't need...then it crossed my mind as to why one person needs so many things in his/her life...is it because we have more wants as we get older? or we don't what we want so we just buy buy buy.... here are so photos during the course of my packing....and at the end, my place was sparkling clean with nothing inside!!

4 comments:

KiMMy said...

最干静的地方是那张桌子了。 你那张床超可爱的,超小型的! 好想念这小地方!

祝福你在新的一个地方,有个新的开始!不管前方的路有多坚难,我相信,你都能一一克服的。 朋友,加油喔!

lj said...

ooi~ u not scare your messy bed photo will ruin your elegant image meh? ha ha ha! can u fit in that small bed without your leg stretched out from it meh?

to me, the older i become, the less thing i want to buy, cos keeping them become a burden.

Jenn said...

wahhh.. so clean!!
When u moved into this place, u had 20 boxes. How many do u have now? 40? hiak hiak hiak...

baby jane said...

haha...yeah..the bed is small compared to the ones in kuching..i didnt realize until kimmy mentioned..guess im used to it liao...i got such elegance image meh? i didnt know one..hahaha...

shhh..all the boxes are "swept under the carpet"..that's why looked so clean la..