Sunday, November 7, 2010

傻傻的误会

i am homeless these two n a half weeks and was staying at my friends' place...gosh, i didnt know how popular i am until i am homeless coz ppl are fighting to have me stayed with them *blush* haha...i was only kidding la...it was nice of them to take me in....i am grateful for that..and it was good so that i didnt have to bother my friends for two long so i tried to divide my time in half....i really enjoyed my stay...anyway...that night, when i was staying with DMY, i saw something in the bucket...i looked closely and saw my 内在美 in her bucket full of her own 内在美!!!OMG OMG, i panicked! i thought i put it in there when i was sleep walking...or mayb she mistook that for hers....i was tempted to fish it out from the bucket but i didnt...my mind was still in the unbelievable state that i just couldnt think....actually i just woke up after a whole night of dreams~~ hehehe..anyway, i continued with my morning chores...then something hit me...oh, it should be DMY's coz we bought the same one together at the shop la....and i left out a soft laugh and told DMY the story....DMY left out a LOUD laugh...hahaha.....it just didnt occur to me at that time la..but it was a small misunderstanding but a funny one...it would be funnier if i fished it out and kept it as my own...hahhahahaha....one last gift from DMY before i leave HK...

2 comments:

jenn said...

eee... why did u peek at someone else's laundry?

i still remember your funny incident in Melb Mkt :P

baby jane said...

dont remind me abt it...hahaha...

the laundry was out in the open mah...didnt peek on purpose..i think they only look nice on someone