Saturday, November 27, 2010

Final morning in HK

I was taking the afternoon flight on Nov 15, 2010 to Shanghai from HK....departing HK permanently...i have to admit...even after all the ups and downs in HK (and i did put them in the blog here to share with u guys), i kinda feel sad to leave HK....i didnt learn to speak perfect cantonese, i didnt find a HK guy to marry, i didnt have anything attached there but i do have feelings for it....this is human nature...if u are there, you will never cherish it..when u are leaving, you think u miss everything...hahaha...anyway, the morning, i did many things... I woke up early that morning and tidied up my belongings....then i went downstairs (yes, that is how convenient it is in HK) to have breakfast at my favourite restaurant (@ taihing...太興燒味) for a quick breakfast...my purpose is to have the milk tea la...but i had a huge breakfast at 10am...imagine, one lai cha, one noodle, one toast with scrambled egg...i had to say, i was super full and super satisfied and the breakfast cost me HKD24!! value for money.... I went to airport at 12noon and by the time i arrived..it was noon time...i was really really full but didnt wanna miss out the chance to have my favourite food before i left...so i had the roasted goose at the airport......so full man....then i went to the lounge and had a small bowl of wonton soup!!! gosh, i started to feel bloated....suddenly remind me of my days when i returned to KCH for vacation for the first few times after leaving KCH....always felt like i need to fully take advantage of my time in KCH and thus, had 4 breakfast in the morning and 2 lunches and 2 dinners in a day!! now, i was doing this in HK as well....
After eat eat eat...it's time to depart HK~~ :'( on the good side...this experience makes me realize there is something good abt HK...i still remember how much i hated HK before...hahaha...oh well...human nature like i said before.... alakavista, babe, I WILL BE BACK~~~

next time, when you see me back in HK...i will be one of those mainland Ch*nese....taking a bit trolley out to shop and just buy buy buy (i wish i will have that much money to spend!)

3 comments:

Jenn said...

WAAaaaaaaahhhh... u ate soOOo many things!

It's like that one. u only realise its beauty when u r losing it. one day, u will feel the same for shanghai also... :P

baby jane said...

hehe...yalor..at least i no feeling for it now...

lj said...

seems like ages didn't shrink your stomach eh? such a good sign, envy! than next time when u revisit all these places, u'll eat like how u eat in kuching, extremely danger! ha~