Thursday, July 9, 2009

emotions

Was watching a cartoon to relax myself and suddenly, the theme of the cartoon knocked me hard on my head that i too have the same feeling...have you ever felt that something was soOOOo important to you that no matter what and how, you would try to get it...when you have it, you are afraid to lose it and would do anything to protect it....and after time goes by and you look at it and realise that it's not so important to you anymore....and started to ponder why is it so important and valuable to you then and now, it's just an object....i remember when i was young, mum and dad bought us a few barbie dolls...we all love them and liked changing clothes for them, combed their hair and started to make up stories to play....i still remember that i vowed to buy as many barbie dolls as possible when i have money one day and i wanted to have barbie dolls all over my house....and after x yrs passed by, i found my then valuable barbie dolls are now sitting like junks in my junk box...now that i have money to buy barbie dolls, i just don't have the urge to have them now...i wouldnt know where to keep them and what to do with them...i also don't know why i was so in love with it....it's the same for a lot of other things...do you have the same feeling as i?

here's the cartoon that clicked my thoughts.....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

my fav cartoon also!!

i also realise that. hmm... i guess we were blinded by love at that time guaaa... hahaha

evangeline said...

i don have such feeling... mayb jz overdo at that particular time, after a while u feel boring bout that things therefore u start to wonder why you do it that time... for my case.. i like an idol Eric Suen very much when i was young... although now i didnt buy his CD anymore but Jay Chow... but when i see his photo or poster, i still miss him... i never ask myself before why that time i like him so much... haha.. mayb i am different, this is what my ah pek say... i am very different with normal people...