Sunday, February 8, 2009

New cabinet

Jenn has a new cabinet, i have a new one too~~~this is what twins do..if one has something, the other must have too...just be balance..haha..just kidding la...my place needs to be tidied up as well to welcome my friends mah....so today, i went to ikea to make some purchase...there are so many cabinets that i think would fit jenn's budget and her liking..too bad no ikea in kuching but the cabinet jenn got is good enough :) i got a smaller one than jenn coz i have to carry it back using public transport....i know i know, i can use taxi but i don have so many things that will worth a taxi ride...i don wanna get something too big too..coz tat means i will pile up my junk even more..so this size is just right :) here's the cabinet i assembled myself...ta-da-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...dont look like a cabinet to me...so small one! can put all your junk meh? hiak hiak!

Anonymous said...

ya ya, so small, can fit in ur junks mei? hehehe

looks cool. kinda remind me of the trolly in the clinic though hiak hiak..

Anonymous said...

ya ya, so small, can fit in ur junks mei? hehehe

looks cool. kinda remind me of the trolly in the clinic though hiak hiak..

Anonymous said...

not small at all...i can fit in most of my junks...this is actually for toilet..hang on the wall type of cabinet..but i use it in a different way mah...clever..this is called 生活智慧 ...hehehehe