Thursday, February 26, 2009

My office in hk

I quite like to stay in office to work.....although it's not that big, i have all the privacy i need...hence i could update my blog during office hour...hahaha, and i just came bek from SOGO coz i went to buy some stuff for my friends, sometimes i disappear just to go down to the mall for a stroll, for getting xmas presents for my dear friends, to the bank to do my banking stuff or what's even greater is, i went off to meet up with my brother during office hour for dim sum...haha..how convenient....i absolute love my office (or the freedom) but the thing i love most about my office is of coz, the view behind me :) one day, when i was sipping my tea from my office, i felt the sunlight shining from my back...so i turned around and saw this magnificent view...gosh..i love and hate HK at the same time :) let me share with you my office and the view :) ENJOY~~~
  • This is my desk and my room..where i spend most of my time working very hard :p ...hence my things are all over :)

  • I like to decorate my seat...i like the wall...it makes me feel cozy and homely :)
  • Evening sky and the view behind me....breathtaking...HK could be beautiful sometimes *wink*

  • Overlooking HK island...ahhh...my old office...THE IFC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u become snake king ah? mix with JC too much lah.. he is bad influence ;p

wah, nice views! and that table... ummm.. u should see hip's. it's like a vacant seat hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

no la..i don do it regularly like ah chew....i'm just resting...i OT too...ya, i love the view...HIP no need to work one..or i shld put it nicely..he is neat :P

Anonymous said...

wah~ your view outside the window is like painting lah! good for u.