Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Jane's talent

Went for coffee with my sis and her friends one day in saigon...after dinner, we all wanted to have dessert but the shop we wanted to go wasnt open, so we strolled around the area and found this cute little cafe...what's best is it provides us with papers and crayons on the table to draw...so each of us wanted to show our talent and started to doodle on the yellow papers..we looked like kindergarten school kids, wanting teachers' praise badly...each of us started to draw and draw and draw..my sis and i drew our childhood pictures (ie pretty gals with big dream-like eyes in their sharp nose and almond face, dressed in puffy dress...we got alot of compliments from her friends) and i finished off with a potrait of my sis...which i think resembled her 80%...but my sis din think so....for those of you who met my sis before..what do you thinK?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks like long-haired Da Shiong in Doraemon hahahaha....