Friday, May 23, 2008

My personal space

This is my office room....u see, i have a lot of cats on my desk and wall...hehehe..the kitties on the table are the lucky cats i bought in Japan...and i got the cat postcard from Kyoto...the two pink and green postcards are the pictures hang on the wall in the Tokyo hotel...the rest are my work values, calendar etc....forgot to take a picture of my view...while sitting in my room, i can see Hong Kong island...well, i told jenn that i missed having breakfast in the restaurant in tokyo coz i could see mt fuji while having my breakfast..she asked me not to be too sad, coz i have HK Island view...yeah..tat's right..how come i have forgotten that :) thanks jenn for cheering me up ^^ I like cat so much tat even my wallpaper is a kitten...cute ler ^^

2 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

生在福中不知福 ah Jane. Must 知足常乐 okie? ;p

Enjoy your million dollar view.....

Katherine said...

Hhahha... jane, wat jenn said is very true.... guess wat is my view in the office?? well its just another block of builing... how i wish i can be like u.....