Monday, May 19, 2008

Jane today is not the same as yesterday

today's jane is very very different from the jane last time....not that i have a complete make-over, not that i have a new personality (in fact, i'm still the nice and kind jane all of you know since x yrs ago *BLUSH*)....it's just that, i'm different now...you might wonder what i mean...let me tell you the story (in indian accent ^^)...the story begins when i no longer work for EY....

The effect of all of these...........

Equal to this.....this is the new me~~~~ :(

5 comments:

Jennifer Kho said...

oooo... must still congratulate you because it requires hard work to get that ;p

I'm the same here. in fact, 3 times worse :(

Katherine said...

Hmmm... I dun think u grow fat la. But then ho, u get to eat tasty and different thing. Also go to different country.... how I wish I can be like u la... envy envy...

Jane Jane said...

u reckon i still look the same? *Touched* but after 6 months since u last saw me, i'm a changed person now @_@

Anonymous said...

gosh...i thought u turn from a 'gal' to 'woman' that kind of 'different'.

Tracy said...

haha.. Jane, you have to start doing some exercise now to throw away the waste in your body. I can't imagine how you look like the next time i meet you.. :P