Sunday, October 21, 2007

life is wonderful

I haven't had home cook meal for ages.....everyday, it's either noodles with campbell can soup or just toast with butter or just cereal (eventhough i'm pretty satisfied with such simple meals, i still miss mum's cooking~~) Mum's cooking is the BEST :') These days, i had a lot of good food, different cuisines, different flavours...still, i miss mum's cooking the most..if im not eating at home, i would be eating outside...i have to say..it's 99% outside :( today, i think my prayer is being answered by dua pek gong (大伯公), i have two home cooked meals in a day :') sob sob... one in the afternoon...my housemate's mum is in town and i finally have the privilege to taste her well-known shanghainese cooking....thanks friend..you dono how happy i was today...i couldnt stop eating..and the best part is, i have good dining companions :) ..... another one was at nite time..it was such a feast...my friend cooked chicken rice + steamed fish + vegie + a really really good soup + sambal sauce....it was heaven~~~~ i was so full until i couldnt sit without my button pops out :) thanks friends....you guys made me so happy today~~~ in return, i would like to extend to you my smile of satisfaction...i have never been happier (of coz still miss mum's cooking :) )

1 comment:

B&A said...

Glad that u like my mom's cooking!!!! I was happy also to have lunch with u:)