Wednesday, October 3, 2007

All about food

more delicious food in korea....the photos make me very hungry..im practically drooling while posting the pics... I hate weird food esp internal organs, things that i don't know...those who know will know i don eat these things..but this, i eat...yummy worms...hehee..haha..actually, this is made of rice and ginger...i called it little worm rice crackers..they are sweet, sticky and crunchy...they are not cheap ar...i bot a pack for jenn and mum, they are still sitting in my room... :p i almost couldnt resist everytime i see them..so i have to store them elsewhere to prevent myself from finishing them before they reach jenn :p Guess what this is? it's "ham jim beng" in korean style...so yummy~~~ This is my coffee and coke...i was so tired after a day's walking so i relaxed myself in this cute little coffee house..i took a nap there as well...hehehe WAAhhhh...gingseng chicken soup, kimchi, korean pancakes etc etc....look at those hands and u know they are yummilicious~~~ Don't know what this is? hehe..it's korean style fresh potato chips!!! they are freshly fried and dipped in salty and sour powder... Cheese cakes...so soft~~~my sister's friends' treat... :) My korean vegetarian featst

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaahhh, so many food! u make me drool also! i want the cheesecake, the freshly made potato chips, ur vegetarian dish, ... gimme gimme fast!

Anonymous said...

jennifer u r very lucky already ok! at least got that 'brown worm', n all i can do is drooling...

lj