Monday, August 6, 2007

Starbucks Fanz

The green and white sign with an “angel” in the middle, who cant recognize the sign? Haha..well, I do…. everytime I make my trips to starbucks, I will have the same thing over and over (yeah yeah, I know im not very creative, but I just love the drink). I will order caramel macchiato everytime I visit…. There’s a starbucks near my hotel in qingdao, quite often, after dinner, my colleagues prefer to gain weight at haagen daaz and I prefer to gain weight at starbucks….have been visiting so often tat they have recognized me…well, im not tat easily forgotten…hehe…yeah, besides being so nice and kind and friendly, it’s coz of my HEIGHT!!! J I got a free bottle from them..yeah yeah…. Was in Dalian over the weekend last week…I was happy to find a starbucks near my hotel and I have been visiting them 3 times in a roll….i don wanna get addicted to coffee…I have seen how ppl got addicted and it scares me…so I tried to have it not tat often…I broke the rules, I know….how I worried that I would get addicted…anyway, the waiters here are quite friendly…on my last visit, they gave me a free upgrade :)I got the biggest cup of caramel macchiato….so full now…hehehe…. Well, Im gonna cut down on coffee intake after I return to hk..afterall, I still prefer Tea :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee stains ur teeth oh... Beware
Wah, such good customer service in QD. I wonder if i will get size upgrade if i visit coffeebean everyday hehe

Anonymous said...

Wat is caramel macchiato?? Coffee? I never know wat to order when I go to shops like Starbucks or Coffee Bean coz I don't like coffee at all, but I love the sweet type though...with all the super hard names, it's really hard to order there..but somehow I prefer Starbucks rather than Coffee Bean and thank goodness, Kuching finally has its own Starbucks liaw, just that I've not yet visited it....soon will I guess...haha...anyway, the upgrade is given coz there's special promotion or just bcoz they wanted to give u more? Sounds like good service there...very hard to find that in China...haha....take care...

Jane Jane said...

i will take a picture next time for u to see..i love the drink...*droooling* ya, i also prefer starbucks over coffee bean coz coffee bean is much sweeter :p oo, heard abt the opening of starbucks...who would go so far to drink oh, unless u are going there urself...hhmmm...romantic or not? at the window where u could see the runway? not special promotion, it's free upgrade coz im nice and kind and adorable :P

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww.......knew Jane would praise herself again...it was a trap and she fell into it...prideful hao lian Jane...hahaha.....I've never been to the Starbucks also...can't afford such expensive coffee like U can....u kaya bah...whahaha....