Tuesday, August 7, 2007

home sweet home

Been away from Home (well, not really my home) for more than 5 weeks….im a bit sick of Qingdao already…well, eventhough it has beaches, mountain, good food, good hotel, I just couldn’t stand waking up at 7am every morning and sit in that lousy bumpy car for 50 mins just to get to office….it’s tiring…and most important of all, I don’t like the hot weather…it was pretty cool for the past 3 weeks, and I could still find a reason to like it :p I guess I just feel like taking a rest….. Can’t wait to leave on Friday :) (more importantly, because can leave after lunch...HOO HOO~~~ (^^)/)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what is lacking - handsome guys ;p

Anonymous said...

Yeah....Jenn is right....I'm missing there..whahahha...

Anonymous said...

if ah nyiap was there, i'd wish i wasnt in QD...thx for not being here nyiap...wuahahaha :p (of coz tat's not true, i miss u lah)