Sunday, August 26, 2007

I wanna be all stretched out~~~

i just bought myself a yoga book that comes with a free DVD to teach me how to STTttrreettchhh~~~ hehe...this time, i'm serious abt being stretched, i went to mongkok and bought myself a yoga mat!!! now, that shows how serious I am this time....i haven't done any yoga in HK...i don want to knock over anything...imagine myself doing a in my room....*Thinking* no, i wont be able to do that in my room...so i tot i might as well bring my dvd with me when i travel~~~

I remember i did yoga TWICE back home..yup, you heard me right, only TWICE...i quite enjoyed it until my friends, whom i thanked for my decision to quit, kept laughing at me...they said i looked like a MOSQUITO when i bent and tried to touch my feet with my hands. Arms too long and legs even longer...^^ and once, i was doing yoga near the door (P/s: the yoga room was on 1st floor), my friends were nice enough to ask me to watch out, or else i would be rolling down the stairs like a potato :') thanks friends, for being so kind....

here are my yoga tools~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checking to see if you've started doing yoga. *using my telepathy power now* I sensed that you haven't done any physical exercese! hehe

Anonymous said...

yup...you are right...no wonder we are twins and our telepathy magic still works even though we are far apart..hehhehehe