Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Something in a bag

 

you may be wondering what this is.. it's my pig soft toy that i sleep with every night. when i returned to KCH last July, i even brought it back with me.. i feel safe with it.. haha.. 

I remember last time when i moved to SG, i put everything on the sea shipment and carry this little piggie with me in my luggage so that i have its companionship even when i dont have my other belonging! That's what i call, TRUE LOVE... haha

this is a gift from my Shanghainese friend in HK like more than 15 years ago! time flies.. 

The picture below made it looked like i was trying to kill my piggie.. haha.. why i put it in a plastic bag? after returning to sg from kch, i brought back so many things and during the quarantine period, i collected all the uneaten fruits, drinks and milo.. why? BECAUSE I PAID SDG 2000 for the whole thing! must carry with me.. thus, i had no space.. so i carried piggie in a plastic bag.. hanging it on my back pack 😀😀😀😀😀😆😆😆😆

I think it must be a funny sight .. remind me of the move "silence of the lamb" where the serial killer was trying to kill the victims with plastic bags. haha.. ahhhh.. my cute piggie!



2 comments:

千寻 said...

话说,它是不是本来长这个颜色?还是被你磨了15年后的颜色? 是陪着你两度隔离的忠实伙伴啊! 的确需要一个篇幅来记载一下.

哇~最近写得很勤哦,到现在还没追完.加油!加油!

Jane Jane said...

有我的味道 :p