Monday, February 29, 2016

Special day

Today is a special day because it only happens every 4 years.

People who are born today are special because they they will not exist every 4 years. People who get marry can save on anniversary... 

For me, I'm here because Facebook says today is special n must be recorded... So here I am 

Just wanna share two things that make me happy~


Lucky fortune cat cookies... Hope good luck will follow me~


A cute line characters jar from 7-11 in taiwan. Exchanged by 70 stickers contributed by many people. Hehe.. 

3 comments:

jenn said...

i left a message here 5 weeks ago leh.. why blogspot ate my comment de?
so cute.. how come u didn't gimme one money cat de?
现在经济不景气, 需要财运~ haha

千寻 said...

Wah~ it's very rare to see u didn't update for so long wor~ don't learn from me leh, bad example! heh heh~ yeah I know, too busy mah.

Jane Jane said...

jenn, 对厚,下次带一个回去给你。老实说,我已经不记得它的存在了。哈哈哈

LJ,对咯,你的blog已经发霉咯