Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Bloody painful

久不久就聽到 Jennifer  受傷的事情。大多都是因為自己不小心而引起的皮肉之痛。也因此,我為他吟了一首词~~~~

"First time is accident, second time is coincident, third time is intelligence problem, forth time is she-loves-pain"

I always believe in Karma but sometimes you just cannot help for saying or doing something you knew you would regret....well...Karma happened after a few days....maybe it is a sign to tell me to shut up, so Jenn, no more phrases from me anymore.

On Sunday night, I was playing with my phone on my bed. As usual, before i go to sleep, i will always charge my phone as i use it as my alarm clock. And also because of a bad experience previously when i didn't charge my phone and i ended up missing a meeting with my boss & a person from US! i had to make up stories to tell him why i was late and he couldn't reach me :( So charging phone is very important to me now.

Anyway, going back to my story.... that day, i cleaned by place and used the plug...so the plug was a bit far from my bed. Being lazy, i decided to just reach the plug from my bed...who knows, i just slipped from my bed. it all happened to fast but i knew my head was going to the night table direction and the sharp edge.

Not wanting to hurt my eyes, i turned my head a bit so that it hit on my side. I heard a LOUD bang. GOSH, it was a hard one and really painful. I think i might have concussion after that... i kept rubbing my head hoping it will not swell... then i touched something sticky. OMG OMG, it was my blood. Did i crack my head open? Should i go to the hospital? what number should i call? these are the questions going through my head at the moment.

i quickly went to the mirror to check...PHEW, luckily it was only my ears being wounded but there was a lot of blood. i could also feel that my head was swollen a bit..

That night, i went to sleep with pain. I could not move much while sleeping as i didn't want to sleep on my wound. my ears might still be bleeding and might stain the pillow case. I kept imagining myself waking up in a pool of blood!

the next day, i woke up with neck pain and shoulder pain in addition to the wound pain...Luckily i did not wake up in a pool of blood and the swell was gone...still a bit painful now but bearable...

How to wash my hair tomorrow? how about washing left side only? hahaha...

Moral of the story?

  1. Don't laugh at other people because there is something called KARMA
  2. Don't be lazy and just get off the bed to do whatever you need to do



2 comments:

jenn said...

wow, sounds extremely painful! welcome to my world. a few more 'practices', you will be as immune as I'm hahaha...

Must remember to apply medicine to your wound. it heals faster.

lj said...

doesn't look that bad. Wow! this photo is so seductive, the fair skin n the mystery face.