Thursday, December 26, 2013

4 days later

It has been a great four days trip with my parents and brother~ the only thing I didn't do well was I ran out of patience when we kept losing each other and spending time to look for each other~ as well as kept missing each other out that we kept having no key to enter the room.. *guilt*

Orchard road was super super crowded! Gosh... It was even more crowded than what I had experienced in Hong Kong.. There were times when we couldn't even crossed the road since the crowd from opposite was like bees coming from opposite direction and we all got stuck~ my conclusion is, the pedestrians are too smaaaaaalll, too narroooooow~ 

Well, today my parents and I came to airport at 2pm. My parents flight was 620pm and mine is 115am on the next day~ my parents a sleeping soundly at home now while i still wander around in changi airport~ luckily it's not bored here.. Plenty of things to see, buy and eat..just a question of whether you have the strength, money and stomach to do all those!

Time sure flies when you r having fun~ just 4 days ago, i spent 12 hours at changi airport and been thru a serious of adventure... And now my parents are back home, my bro is leaving tomorrow and I'm still wandering around changi airport for 11 hours~ but its worth it as I get to receive my parents~ my mum was surprised to see me when I greeted them at her arrival gate~ she said she almost peed in her pants! Hahah.. And I also get to send my parents off from their gate :) love you

This is where i slept on Monday morning~ 


3 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh that's ok~ at least u get to spend time with loved ones~ priceless!

So, did u make full use of changi's facilities like using expensive skin care? Hahahaha

Candy倉鼠Blog. said...

謝謝分享!..✫¸.•°*”祝您˜˜”*°•.✫ 新年快樂 2014
☻/ღ˚ •。* ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ ░H░A░P░P░Y░ - ░N░E░W░ - ░Y░E░A░R░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ " ✰ ✿ ✫

lj said...

so u probably send 24 hours in total at Changi airport during this trip! wow! that was a lot of effort, u r really a great daughter, *pat ib shoulder* i believe still worth if for the time together with your loved ones.