Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Cozy Corner

my family, relatives and friends who had been to my place in Shanghai before love my place...they said my place is cozy~~well, i have many cozy corners at home :p but there is one corner that i LOVE the MOST...why? because the corner is for my love ones, it has many things that i love..aside from my family pictures, it has 3 handmade horse dolls that i bought in Xi'an during the trip with my sis and mum back in May and it has one clay horse that i bought in Xi'an 3 or 4 years ago when i first visited it...don't you think they are LOVELY?

3 comments:

jenn said...

Pretty nice... I like... Although u r far, but we are always by your side ^^

That horses are cute... where is dragon? *龙马精神* haha

Cindy said...

eee...i like the horse too!

baby jane said...

dong dong dong qiang..hehe