Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy birthday mummy

Happy birthday my dear mum... I feel bad for not being able to celebrate mum's bday in person with her... But my heart is with mum and I know she will be happy to see her bday cake today when Jenn picks it up from Hilton.. Lucky Jenn is there to represent all of us.. And my dad is gonna take her out for a romantic dinner... But with a super BIG light bulb called Jenn... Hehe... Even though I'm afar, wanna give mum her cake online (this is not the real thing) and a big bowl of long life noodle... 祝老媽子年年有今日,歲歲有今朝。我愛您~~~o(^_^)o

4 comments:

lj said...

happy b'day aunty! thanks for bringing two happy chipping birds to this world.

baby jane said...

and thank you uncle also...hehehe...

thank you aunty and uncle for bringing LY to the world too..she is cheerful and happy go lucky..love her lover her

jenn said...

everybody so kek ki

thank you to everybody ya! haha

lj said...

ha ha ha! yeah loh! so funny