Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my new toy

my new toy from kuching...that day, jenn showed me her mini radio which you could listen to radio and it could access USB too..wow, so convenient!! it's always been on my mind before i went back to kuching and also when i went to back to kuching..i was determined to get it...so, the day i left, jenn took me to the shop.....it seems the radio is quite popular...not much stock left...and i tried one, but it's not working properly and after searching up and down..finally, i got one...and in my favourite colour too :) i love you, mini radio~~

6 comments:

KimmY said...

wah...so cute! where u get it? i think i should ask jenn bring me there to get one too! hehe!

how are u lately?

jenn said...

i love mine too! very portable and good sound output :)

Kimmy, u want? but dunno still got or not oooo....

jenn said...

i love mine too! very portable and good sound output :)

Kimmy, u want? but dunno still got or not oooo....

baby jane said...

yalor..when i went, already last one liao...it's very convenient..i like the blink blink light when it plays music~~

Ki said...

Ya, I wan. I need it during my office hour.

lj said...

I dont even know this thing exist in kuching n it's sold off already. geng!