Thursday, May 19, 2011

what have i done?

ooopps, i burnt my mum's pork leg soup when i was heating it up :( gosh, this is not the first time that i burnt food...in fact it was the 3rd time!!! OMG OMG...the first 2 times were in Shanghai....this time, it was my mum's cooking :( i felt bad for burning my mum's hard-cooked dish...i knew how hot the kitchen was, i knew how troublesome it was for her to buy the ingredient...i felt bad and started to reflect why this kept happening...when i started the gas, i told myself that i must remember to turn it off in 5 mins...but i didnt...and i know the root cause now...because after i turned on the gas, i went to my computer and forgot all abt it!! lessons learned!! i will not leave it unattended anymore...mum, please forgive me~~~

4 comments:

Jenn said...

first time accident, 2nd time coincident, 3rd time low intelligence

~by jane

lj said...

i am sure your mom wont blame u if u still finished that pot of burned pork leg soup...or had it become tiger's dineer? :p

Jenn said...

btw, that glassware is mum's mother's day gift... u burnt it -_-|||

Jane Jane said...

旧的不去,新的不来。。。