Saturday, September 25, 2010

sharing happiness 有福同享

look at all these goodies...they were from TAIWAN just right before the mooncake festival!!! a friend visited that week and brought all these stuffs from hometown...i was like OMG OMG...so much!!! HOW TO EAT? some of them were freshly made and couldnt keep for too long...How to finish by by myself? i would be a fatso if i finished all...but GUESS WHAT? i did manage to finish all...how? well, i took the cakes to office for my colleagues for mooncake festival celebration...then i gave away the sweets to my friends and relatives...tada~ one stone many birds...1) no food went to waste; 2) people shared my happiness of receiving the gifts; 3) no get fat :D

2 comments:

jenn said...

*eyes wide open* so many goodies.
where is my share????

baby jane said...

gone with the wind...hahahaa...