Saturday, September 18, 2010

生活智慧 2

my parents visited me a few weeks ago...i have to say, we all really had fun and really spent many quality days together...we celebrated my dad's birthday at an expensive restaurant which my sis paid for \(^^)/...they gave my dad many birthday peach (寿桃)...when we came out, there were puppies (狗仔队) waiting outside to shoot some movie stars....I could see and feel how happy my parents were ^^ i think they are happy because of the following reasons:
  1. seeing each other (FYI, my mum flew from perth and my dad from Kuching to HK)
  2. seeing my sis who flew from paris
  3. seeing me who live in HK
  4. less worry...i think one way for making them less worry is to let them see how well you are living and how good you are taking care of yourself....i have to say, during this trip, i felt that i have grown...taking care of my parents is the FIRST priority and they are happy to be taken care of.....
took them to a few places to play....and from this trip, i also learned many things from my parents...one of them is 生活智慧...saw how my dad protect his toothbrush...instead of using a cup holder to hold his toothbrush and preventing his toothbrush from being squashed in his bag, lookit what my dad did...very clever and traditional...hahaha...pls see below~~

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Wei, be considerate to the one who faithfully guarded home while u guys enjoyed the super duber expensive & delicious dinner PAID BY SIS leh :\ *on strike ~ not fair!*

haha, ya ya, that's environmental friendly too. next time i will inspect if u follow pa's way hiak hiak

lj said...

isn't it great to be able to switch role n take care of our parents n make them happy? i am sure your parents must be very pleased.

hey jenn, i bet u'll get your flat po-lo bao for your faitfully house guarding. :p

nowadays go toothbrush protector already, it's one of colgate toothbrush series, f.o.c , or u need me to provide one? toothpaste box still bulky bah.

baby jane said...

it's environmental friendly to use the box boh...mayb should try try..hehehe...

po lo bao ar...let me warm it up for u as a token of appreciation, jenn (me sitting on it so that it's flat and warm :D)