Sunday, April 18, 2010

inflatable pillow

this is the inflatable pillow that jenn gave me previously...didnt know what to do with it until today....i stuffed it in a corner and when i was sleeping, i suddenly remember its existence...so i took the time to find it..luckily it was easy to find...well, i'm going to sydney today..the flight will take 10 hours...i decided to go for economy class instead of business...i think the chance of getting myself upgraded to biz class is very slim...so i must be prepared...i got myself the exit row and now this pillow is perfect~~~my flight is at 12am (monday morning)...hopefully i will have a good night sleep on the plane later..which i doubt i will...oh well, i will just try my best....sydney, here i go...

2 comments:

jenn said...

i've forgotten abt the inflatable pillow! so, did it help?

jenn said...

i've forgotten abt the inflatable pillow! so, did it help?