Sunday, April 11, 2010

Big Fat Panda

I havent had enough sleep since last Friday...eventhough i had LooOOooong weekend last week (i.e. FIVE days consecutively) but somehow, i felt that i had been sleep deprived since last Friday till now..it's now almost more than 1 week that i slept late and woke up early...with average of only 4 hrs sleep!!! i am now like a big fat panda....i need my sleep back...
During the holiday, i either slept at 2am or 330am and woke up at 7am...how come i feel that my holiday is more tiring than work..hahaha..but i don't mind if it's for holiday...am going to shanghai tomorrow...*sian* so, no facebook and blogger for a few days :( am getting tired of travelling if everytime i travel, i either have to concentrate hard because my bosses expect me to give them updates or when i travel, i need to travel with them :(

6 comments:

jenn said...

u mean, u look like kung fu panda now? haha

lin said...

I am also a single mom of a 10 yo son named Lin.we had been homeless for 25 weeks, finally moving into a rental town home complex called mac- the most unsafe part of my city. After a series of many part time jobs - I had my last employment in medicine last month. Desperate I took a job working as a part time wife for Mike’s Coffee and Tea and collected partial unemployment. After a year of paperwork, I had been awarded child support from my son’s father- however he was not paying any ordered child support. My son had broken my nose this month- by that time having 5 psychiatric inpatient hospitalizations and was transferred to a non public school.

lj said...

Hey jenn! wah~ i have missed so many interesting posts! got to come back more often, me not as eng as b4 mah.

u seems great! finish all your cny junkies already? i missed your house goodies as well, must visit next year! n your mom super delicous soup, no wonder u gals all grown into big appetite! wua ha ha! i like your fish bladder story, n now u have to watch out for me cos i know how precious they r! nyek nyek nyek!

long holiday also not enough sleep, sai lei lah u! do get enough sleep ah, not good to your gan1, n u went to shang hai oh! wah! must go to that 博览会 n post it here to let me drool!

take care!

jenn said...

lj, i know u miss me but but... u r being too obvious lah.. called jane as 'jenn' in her blog..... ;P

Baby Jane said...

oh ya..i didnt realized until jenn said so...i'm very very disappointed and sad lo..sob sob...after what i fed you during CNY, you called me jenn..sigh...i dono what to say :'(

LJ, it will be worse if it is cut and paste from jenn's blog lo

lj said...

wa liao~ i never notice leh! u gals fault lah, why call the same name at the first place? :p ...even the spelling is wrong, but it is u i am thinking when i wrote that...btw, thinking of u also same thinking the same face of jenn, hmmmp....maybe i should call u gals by chinese name.