Friday, March 19, 2010

it's US time again

Here i go again...another trip to US after 6 months...oh well, it's long enough and this is exactly the trip i need to keep my membership status...yahoo...it just comes at the right time...well, im not exactly a fan of US...just the thought of 17++ hours of flight time, time zone difference, having to see my bosses and the place itself has already put me off..but i gotta stay positive right? okie dokie, so here it goes again..hopefully i could have a good sleep on the plane tonight..i'm taking the midnight flight... :( tomorrow night at 7pm, i will be in New York...where all the actions are..hiak hiak hiak...

2 comments:

jenn said...

just remember not to call me at 3am my time :P

i think the movies on board will keep u awake. Have a safe journey!

baby jane said...

i will try to remember that..or else, just treat it as a wake up call to go to the loo lor...

起来小便咯~~~~ :D